Sony’s DVP-SR200P is a versatile DVD player with many functions at an economical cost. The Accuracy Drive 3 system allows you to playback some DVDs that might have been harmed or deformed without a deterioration of image quality. You can not go wrong with this trendy home-theater sized DVD player, it is a best complement to your TV.
Take pleasure in excellent picture and noise and take your film seeing experience notches higher with the Sony DVP-SR200P, which is a progressive scan DVD player that lets you delight in videos in top quality. The Accuracy Drive 3 system in this Sony DVD gamer enables you to play all those damaged or distorted discs you had actually long discarded without compromising on the photo quality. Plus, this progressive scan DVD gamer features incorporated Dolby Digital and DTS decoders that use immersive surround sound result.
– Accuracy Drive 3 System: Past generations of Precision Drive systems were just able to compensate for deformed discs by moving the whole optical block, which took more time and limited the amount of correction possible. Sony’s brand-new Accuracy Drive 3 system streamlines the process by moving the lens-instead of the entire optical block-for faster and more accurate error correction.
– MP3 Playback: Playing MP3 music on a Sony DVD Gamer is simple. Simply place an MP3 encoded disc and press MENU. Scroll down the list using the remote or front panel cursor control to select the folder you desire.
– Fast/Slow Playback with Noise: Quick and slow playback with sound lets you advance through scenes quickly without missing the dialog.
– Multi-Brand TV Remote Control: Changing backward and forward in between push-button controls while viewing television or a motion picture is a trouble. The push-button control included with the DVP-SR200P/ B allows you to operate most major brand names of television and this DVD gamer.
– Progressive Scan Innovation.
This is a progressive scan DVD gamer, capable of scanning an entire video frame at once; scan-lines frequently related to interlaced video are drastically reduced. The result is a spectacularly clear image without any movement artifacts (stair-stepping), and details so sharp they seem as if they’re etched onto the screen.
– Precision Drive 3 System.
This powerful feature enables you to playback your DVDs that might have been harmed or warped without a destruction of photo quality.
– Component Video Output.
With playback specs that meet the requirements of specialists, this gamer includes an element video output and a 108MHz/12-bit video DAC for high-resolution low-distortion video playback.
– Built-In Dolby Digital Decoders.
It has built-in processors to manage the multi-channel decoders for Dolby Digital surround noise, capable of innovative 16-bit processing and an impressive sampling frequency of 192KHz.
– Media Supported.
It can playback a slew of formats: DVD Video, DVD-R/W, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/ W, DVD+R DL, VCD, CD, CD-R/W, MP3, and JPEG.
– House Theater Friendly.
Use the coaxial digital audio output to connect the DVD gamer to your house theater receiver and enjoy your preferred DVDs in surround noise.
– TV Virtual Sound.
Delight in practical surround noise from just a single pair of stereo speakers with TV Virtual Noise.
– Multi-Language System.
You have the ability to choose language or subtitle choices.
– Multi-Brand Remote Control.
It consists of a multi-brand remote control able to perform every command from any angle approximately ± 30 °.
– Digital-to-Analog Converter: 6 Bit, 192 kHz
– CD Playback: (CD, CD-R, CD-RW).
– Dolby, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Decoding.
– MP3 Playback.
– Immediate Replay/Search.
– Numerous Disc Resume.
– Disc Capacity: 1.
– Energy Star Compliant: Yes.
– Tray Type: Single Tray.
– Coaxial Audio Digital Output: 1 (Back).
– Part Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Output: 1 (Back).
– Composite Video Output: 1 (Back).
– RCA Audio Output: 1 (Back).
– Power Requirements: Air Conditioning 120V, 60Hz.
– Measurements (depth x height x width): 8.23 in. x 1.26 in. x 12.6 in.